Monday, December 5, 2011

Networking Letter: Follow-Up on a Potential Client

Dear Mr. Schiavone,

Perhaps you may recall our chance meeting at the traders Marketing event last July 22. In our brief conversation, the subject of rebuilding the framework of your production line came into light. I am hoping you still have interest in pursuing the challenge of reintegration. I would like to suggest a meeting to explore the idea further.

I have some key people working in the field of frame building that may encourage you to take your institution to the next level. This would also be a great opportunity for us to discuss your long term goals and how a new framework would be the best cost-effective solution to your ongoing dilemma. I think you'll find that the solutions I have to share are worthy of consideration.

Please do get in touch with me at 555-78374 or through my email danspitz@gmail.com

Best Regards,
Danny

1 comment:


  1. Sometimes life is so unfair and has a lot of challenges to take but it doesn't
    mean it is already the end of the world. We struggle and experienced those things
    for us to become strong, aware, and responsible of our actions. Thanks for
    sharing such a wonderful story.I hope that you can inspire more people.
    You can also visit my site and have a good day!

    n8fan.net

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete